Friday, August 20, 2010

And so it begins...

So I am becoming increasingly aware that starting a weight loss Blog at the end of my weight loss journey is a less than traditional approach. This was almost discouraging. I can’t share with you my day by day struggle as it is happening. I can’t pour my heart out to you after an absolutely awful day when I felt that my dream was never going to come to be. I can’t run to the computer the first time I fit into a size eight pants and blog my glee. I can’t even show you pictures, give you poundage milestones, or inches lost. You can see why this may have, for a moment, made me doubt what I am about to begin. But here’s why I am doing it anyway. I made it. I am here on the other side of the unmovable mountain. No matter where you are on your journey, I can see you from this perspective, and I will be a hand to reach for.

No comments:

Post a Comment